How It Works
We are hired by film or television producers, ad agencies, and photographers to find talent for their projects. These projects may demand a certain age, look or person with specific talents or skills. We also rent out the database to film and production companies so they can access your profiles and hire you directly.
We cross reference our database, choose suitable people and contact them to see if they are interested and available for the project then submit a selection of options to the producers. We may audition and / or submit up to 5 times as many people as required.
Once the submissions are done the producers may
- decide to go with someone else
- may wish to audition you further or
- may hire you.
They may also do things like change the role completely or cut the character or scene so if you do not get hired or even called do not take it personally!
The pay for Photo TV Film and Ad work varies greatly depending on the project, the client and where it will run. Please ask!
To apply for a job that is posted
- Once you are registered you will receive an email with a User Name and Password - login at ALREADY REGISTERED LOGIN HERE
- When you are logged in you can apply for any posted job - use the drop down menu to selct your name and click apply. Your profile is set aside for the producers , directors , or photographers that want to hire you.
- If you have applied for an audition but want to add a NOTE - such as a special skill that makes you great for this role, or a time that you are not available for an audition, or a request to self tape - please click on your name in the top right corner you will see a lineAPPLIED FOR JOBS - and click on the blue box next to the job to add a note.
Gavin Haley, in wardrobe for his role as an orphan in the feature film 'Maudie'. "I had a lot of fun on the set of Maudie, getting my wardrobe, hair & make-up done. The best part was getting a high five from Ethan Hawke!"